Monday, July 4, 2011

Introducing: Mr. Bliss!

Mr. Bliss and I met through a mutual friend. I have never seen this friend face to face. Its kind of odd to say this with a straight face, but we met through a video game. I raided with our mutual friend. Said friend and I were Myspace (yeeeah, that long ago) friends and Mr. Bliss had seen my picture and wanted to get with me. Super creeptastic right?  Anyways, one day he chatted me up and it was history! Nine months later I went to New York to meet him face to face and this is what happened:


 Its been a non-stop barrel of laughs since then. As you can see in this picture he is a diehard Boston fan and can play a mean bubble trumpet. Not gonna lie, this may be my favorite picture of him of all time.


Again with the laughing. He was pretending to be an assassin. With a bed sheet wrapped around his head. Angry face!!!


He also loves football. We talk about it a lot. He is more of a Jets fan, but I couldn't find a picture of it. Plus look at that um....smile. That's not a smile is it?

 This is not really talking about Mr. Bliss. Its like just crazy amounts of pictures. His friend photoshopped this one.

 Mr. Bliss version Jersey Shore. We were visiting my sister in Chicago which always means bar hopping in Wrigleyville. Im the hand in the picture and my little brother who will be officiating the ceremony is to the right.



Every year my mom makes us have gingerbread contests. They're not fun. I never win.  My sister's FI is a mechanical engineer. This year they made the Empire State building. With Godzilla. Yeah. This is what we made! I wonder what you guys think it might be...

2 comments:

  1. I literally just loled at angry face :)
    what a hilariously awesome guy! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many friends that I met online first!

    ReplyDelete