Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No one? No one at all?

Welcome new followers! I assume you come from WeddingBee. Cuz I'm smart like that. >. >

I would really like to pick ya'll's brain for a moment. I started this blog exclusively to become a blogging Bee and to better form my ideas about my wedding. I wanted a place I could look back in three years(the length of my engagement) and remember exactly what I wanted in the first place. I want to be the best blogger I can be and that means keeping my readers happy. So- a few questions for you!



  1. How often to you read through your blogroll? 
  2. Would you be interested in seeing features such as "Wordless Wednesdays" and "Featured Fridays"?
  3. If you didn't find me from WeddingBee, where did you find me?
  4. What, if anything, do you hate about my writing or the blog in general?
  5. Same question for things you love.
  6. How do you feel about polls?
  7. Questions? Comments? Slaps to the face?
Couldn't leave without a picture. Apparently its
National Watermelon Day over at Daily Squee.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Bliss!
    I'm guessing that you found my blog on WeddingBee (I'm smart like that too. lol!)and now I have found you!
    I just looked at your DIY list - wow you have got a lot of work to do! I'm excited to see the outcome.
    I'm doing a lot of my wedding stuff myself too (not nearly as much as you!). Right now I'm waiting on the beads for my bouquets to arrive.
    I also read your post about wanting to not be in so much heat... well it's COLD where I am. We've had pretty much 2 months of rain, drizzle and fog. And when the temperature hits the high teens we all celebrate (which is 60 to 67 in Fahrenheit).
    Anyway, thanks for joining my blog! And happy planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Beans (may I call you that? lol)
    I do have a huuuuge DIY list (just added three more things), but that's what's good about a three year engagement right? I'm just expecting a monumental post-wedding blues. What kind of bouquet are you doing? Where are you at to have COOL weather?! I am soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete